Mahalo for your interest in registering for our programs!
Here are a few points that will make registration easier for you:
- Please make sure that you have reviewed our Kamaʻalua, so that you are familiar with how Aʻo Makua courses work.
- When you register, you will be leaving this site for an external registration site.
- You may register for classes up to six months in advance. Each class is $25 for general registrants (discounts may apply to KS Staff and collaborators), and can be paid for via check or credit card. You may register for multiple classes in a session.
- If you would like to request a fee waiver, here is the link to the form.
- We do ask for some demographic information from you for our reporting purposes to count you as a learner.
- Once you’ve registered, you will receive a confirmation.
- Review your Aʻo Makua handbook prior to beginning your course.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Click HERE to register.
Click here view
KS Distance Learning